Marco the Molecule
Join Marco the Molecule on his 4 BILLION year-long adventure! As a water molecule, life is almost never dull.
He sometimes gets stuck in a glacier or underground for years on end, but most of the time he gets to have a blast riding the ocean currents and exploring the always-changing water cycle. He might be eaten in a leaf by a caterpillar and then somehow find himself in a beautiful rainbow on the other side of the world not long after.
Fully illustrated and filled with humor to engage all ages, the 7 parts of his water adventure story are followed by a variety of enjoyable activities designed to reinforce key terms and concepts such as evaporation, condensation, precipitation, transpiration, runoff, and erosion.
A few reasons both kids and adults love the book:
- Entertaining episodes and visual diagrams make it easy to understand science.
- It’s fun to color Marco’s adventures and find him on every page.
- Engaging activities reinforce key concepts and terms.
- The book is printed in the easiest to read font, Heineman Special, developed through years of research.
- Marco knows how to have a good time.
Click here for a book sampler!
Printed in Portland, Oregon, USA on 100% FSC-certified recycled paper and bound with 100% recycled plastic Eco-Coil.
Marco the Molecule is the latest book from Engaging Press that has been getting rave reviews from kids, parents, and educators.
Written by Rick Reynolds. Illustrated by Rick Reynolds and Cristina Watson.